Saturday 15 January 2011

Rediscovered Love.

I was browsing You Tube today and I rediscovered one of my favourite lost tunes... Words cannot describe how I feel about this song...Give it a listen and definitely support these phenomenal artists and buy this and any of their other beautiful music. Literally so much love for this song. Deep as it gets peoples...









Top: Netsky.
Bottom: Mutated Forms.


Two thirds Estonian and one third Brummy Mutated forms have become one of my personal favourite D'n'B producers. Netsky, an individual producer who has been signed by Hospital Records, rarely disappoints to the degree where his records have become ridiculously over played by myself and therefore lose the original fucking wow factor they had. Nevertheless both acts have definitely established some serious ground this year and I cannot wait to see how they attack 2011.


<3

2 comments:

  1. yo, really nice blog! =)
    followed!

    give it a try and follow mine:
    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete