Saturday 15 January 2011

Choices!

Most of my friends and mates generally don't share my passion for DnB/Dubstep and the couple I have managed to convert pretty much aren't 18 yet...


Being as keen as I am I went to an event night in Nottingham about 2 months ago by myself..Yep. Seriously glad I did mind. Unforgettable night with the likes of Andy C, Cyantific, Nero and 16bit and quite a few more! 


Anyway on the 28th of January I have the choice of going to either Hospitality in Sheffield or Detonate at Nottingham. I genuinly love the look of both and there's next to no chance I'll be missing out! The line-up for each follows.


Detonate Nottingham:


Fabio
Netsky
Ramadanman presents Pearson Sound
Coki (dmz)
Break
Bar9
The Prototypes
dRamatic & dbAudio
Transit Mafia
Dawntreader
Retraflex
MC's Lowqui, Maveric, Freestyle, Ruthless

OR

Detonate & Hospitality Sheffield:

High Contrast
Netsky
16bit
Nu Tone
Bar9
More TBC



Fuck Yeah :D <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment